Provence, the best home for your new business
You are planning to start a business in an innovative field? You come from France or another country? You work in a laboratory, a university, an industrial enterprise?
Join The Provence Partnership! In choosing Provence you are guaranteed to benefit from:
- a transportation network adapted to a large metropolitan area:
The 2e largest urban center in France, Aix-Marseille is 3 hours away from Paris by TGV (High Speed Train) (17 departures per day) and less than 2 hours away by plane from 25 European and Mediterranean major cities, at the heart of a 400 million population market.
- competitiveness and efficiency
Real estate and labor costs from 25 to 60% lower than in European capitals such as London or Paris.
Targeted financial aid such as Tax Credit for Research or the Regional Loan for the Creation of business,
- quality of life and human resources
An area that combines all the elements of professional success, with a lifestyle unparalleled in Europe, certain to attract and retain top talent.
Start a business, we will assist you
Start In Provence offers you a unique interface and free and confidential guidance through your project development. The program’s steering committee includes mayor players in the field of business start-ups and is supported by the Fund for the Industrialization of the Mining Basin of Provence.
Through a network of partners, Start in Provence offers you customized assistance at all stages of your project:
- Assistance with your business plan development.
- Assistance with the development of technology or commercial partnerships
- Integration into one of the region’s 8 competitive clusters.
Our network is made up of over 100 private and public partners including incubators, clusters, national and local authorities, banks, venture capital, development capital, business angels, consulting firms, research centers, competitive clusters, entrepreneurs, industrialists, family assistance agencies etc.
Your sector of activity is ours
Start in Provence is dedicated to all projects of creation of businesses or business subsidiaries and to business takeovers in the areas of Information Technology and Communication (ICT), Multimedia, Environment and Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, aeronautics, food industry, etc..
Over the past 5 years :
- Start in Provence has assisted with the creation of more than 85 start-ups
- 40 % of the projects came from the USA.
- 8 projects won awards in the OSEO and Department of Research national competition.